- “Bais Yaakov at the Second World Congress of Agudath Israel!”
- The issue describes the participation of both male and female Bais Yaakov activists at the Congress, the excitement at the founding of Neshei Agudath Israel, and a visit to the Bais Yaakov of Vienna (where the Congress was held).
- What may be the text of Sarah Schenirer’s speech at the Women’s Congress (although it is not defined as such)
- Bnos hymn by Shmuel Nadler (perhaps submitted to the contest announced in the previous issue)
- E.G. Friedenson also contributed a particularly descriptive article, with photos, on the Summer Teachers Seminary in Rabka (16-17).